//Cactus On The Moon!
Follow Dashboard
hi Adi :')
Wednesday 22 May 2013 | 0Superstar (s)!


 
am i not good enough for you ? did you realize how much you meant for me ? nawhh you dont care . almost 20 days you left me . you look fine there . im glad to hear that . after a couples weeks you left me then youre trying to find me back give some fake hope for a few days then you left me again ? ha ha ha . such a very good boy . i knw im not pretty , skinny like other girl . but please i didnt ask anything just enough you appreciate all my effort . only that . lastly , please Adi , take a good care of yourself , fullfilled the promise that you want to stop smoking by this year , study smart , take a good care of your family iloveyou bye xx


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


PUT YOUR WELCOME NOTE HERE :)

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODES HERE


The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : noor atiqah shamsaimon

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!